Memory Plus Syrup Plain 60ml, 120ml
MEMORY PLUS syrup is a unique brain nutritional which supports brain structure and function and provides significant benefits in enhancing cognitive function (learning ability) of growing schoolchildren. At peak mental performance, the child’s brain cells establish numerous connections so fast. Their brain cells function at such a high metabolic rate and hence, become particularly susceptble to free radical attack. Factors that affect brain cell function include stress, anxiety, medications, pollutants and chemical toxins. Schoolchildren, threrefore, should be provided with the much-needed support in terms of proper nutrition, including supplementation with brain nutrients, mental and physical exercise, a highly conducive environment for learning and minimum exposure to pollutants.
Each 5-ml of MEMORY PLUS Syrup contains standardized pharmaceutical-grade extracts of the following ingredients:
Centella asiatica (gotu kola) ……………………………………… 300 mg
Lecithin (from soya) …………………………………………………. 250 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) …………………………………….. 20 mg
Brain Health ingredients in MEMORY PLUS Syrup
Centella asiatica is a herb which has a long history of use as brain/nerve tonic for improved mental functioning. It contains bioactive principles that enhance the efficiency of nerveimpulse transmission and improve blood flow carrying oxygen and nutrients to the brain. Lecithin and DHA are known brain nutrients crucial in maintaining the brain’s highly lipid structure and keeping the brain cell membrane in a “fluid state” for better communication between cells. Lecithin supplies choline which forms acetylcholine (main neurotransmitter involved in memory). DHA is an omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid which supports visual and cognitive development of infants and children.
Ingredients in MEMORY PLUS Premium syrup are well established in scientific literature to be of measurable adequate value in supporting several mechanisms of the brain – from its cell membrane integrity, to its energy production, its bioelectrical patterns and its neurotransmitter functions.
BENEFICIAL EFFECTS OF MEMORY PLUS Premium
• Enhances acquisition and retention of learning
• Improves memory and concentration
• Enables the body to cope with stress
• Boosts immune system
• Protects liver from damage caused by chemical toxins and heavy medications
• Facilitates healing of wounds and burns
• Enhances appetite
MECHANISMS OF ACTION OF MEMORY PLUS Premium
• Improves blood flow to the brain and minimizes production of inflammatory chemicals that interfere with the circulation in the brain
• Boosts levels of major neurotransmitters
• Scavenges oxygen free radicals that damage brain cells through its potent antioxidant activity
• Stimulates nerve cell activity and facilitates communication between synapses
• Balances excitatory and inhibitory chemicals in the brain cells
• Maintains integrity and fluidity of nerve cell membrane
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Ages 6-9 – one (1) teaspoon (5 ml) twice a day, morning and afternoon
Ages 10-16 – two (2) teaspoons (10 ml) twice a day, morning and afternoon or as prescribed by a physician.
Studies have shown a significant increase in both general learning ability and behavioral pattern even in a short administration of 12 weeks.
Refrigerate before using.
MEMORY PLUS PREMIUM have no known adverse interactions with common drugs. Safe for long term use.
– Side effects are rare with use of the standardized extracts such as mild gastrointestinal upset and skin rashes. If rashes occur, discontinue use.
– Children who have serious medical condition and under heavy medication should consult their doctor before using the product.
PHILMED Laboratories, Inc.
Marikina Heights, Marikina City
New Manila, Quezon City